Monday, March 18, 2013

Adorable Puppies

I know this isn't a blog about finding homes for dogs but I'm making an exception because I just fell in love with these little girls.

I got this email from a friend of mine a week ago and fully intended to post it the very next day.  Obviously that didn't happen.  They are now nine weeks old and still adorable.  Here's the email she sent me, along with photos of the pups:




Hi everybody,
Ecuadorean friends rescued a mom and 3 female pups.  They don't have much money, so I am helping them.  I'm taking the pups to Dany, and they will be current on vaccines and parasite treatment by Wednesday.  They are 8 weeks old and have beautiful markings.  We think they'll be small-medium size when grown.  Do you know of anyone wanting a female pup?  They are keeping mom, a small-medium dog, and I am having her spayed soon.
First 2 photos are of the pup that a man stepped on on purpose.  Dany says all is fine.


Next 2 are of the most adventurous and very intelligent pup.


Last 2 are of the smallest of the three and very sweet.


They are right in town across from Casi Olivia, so can be seen easily.

Please feel free to email me at cynthiaecuador@gmail.com if you would like more information or want to contact the woman who wrote to me.  In the meantime, just enjoy the pictures of these cute little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment