Sunday, June 17, 2012

Photo Roundup, June 17, 2012

I'm not sure what happened but I managed to publish this on the 11th.  I'm not sure where this will show up when I've actually put photos in it but if you're seeing this when it doesn't appear it should be where it is, you're right.  Well, I guess there have to be goof ups somewhere along the line, right?

So, for this week I have some fun shots that I hope you'll enjoy seeing as much as I enjoyed capturing them for you.

First of all, I know I've told you about seeing horses in town but this is the first time I've actually captured it.

A friend and I were walking up the street toward the bus terminal and fresh food market (look to the far left and you'll see the buses lined up outside the terminal and the archway into the market) when we saw this horse standing there patiently waiting for his (OK, I don't know if it's a he or a
she but it looks like a he to me) owner.  No tying the reins or anything--it just stood there with traffic going past and lots of people around.

When his owner got done conducting whatever business he was doing, he hopped on...

...waved goodbye...

...and headed off toward his next destination.

This shop sells hand crafted chaps and other "cowboy" gear.  I'm not sure which I like best, the hat or the sunglasses.

And here we have the junior version of the fellow up above.  Anyone need to know prices on these items?






No comments:

Post a Comment