Wednesday, April 11, 2012

RAIN!

Every morning I wake up and the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day out there.  Up until the last few days, it would stay like that for a couple of hours, then the clouds would slowly start to creep in and sometime between 3:00 and 6:00 it would rain for a few hours and then it might rain for a little while during the night.

Things have changed for the last few days.  I still get up to lots of sunshine but by the time I'm done with my Spanish lesson at noon, it's about ready to let loose.  It's making getting out and doing shopping, etc., a bit more challenging.  Of course the solution is to get my butt out of bed when I wake up, get into the shower, and get out and do my errands before Sebastian gets here at 11:00.

OK, that's my whine for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment