Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Roundup of Photos

I love these little food carts.  To be honest, I didn't even take a look at what he's selling but it looks like it might be beans with lime juice.  It's served in, what else, a small plastic bag and comes with a plastic spoon.


Road construction, Cotacachi style.  As with the street cleaning, repairing damaged cobblestones is a low tech happening here.


Not all indigenous women carry everything in those fabric carriers.  This woman has traded hers in for a modern backpack.  Actually, she has the fabric alternative wrapped around her shoulders so she's prepared for larger parcels.




I promise I won't bore you with pretty cloud photos every week but I just love pretty puffy clouds like this and couldn't resist.






No comments:

Post a Comment