Monday, June 18, 2012

Cotacachi Children

I get so many photos of children than I decided to do a whole blog post on some of the children I've captured on film this past week.  This may become a semi-regular post topic or I may just continue to tuck the children's photos in with whatever topic I'm talking about at the time I took them.  Do you have any feedback on that?

Here we go:

Isn't she just a little sweetheart?  I love that full head of hair.  It's not overly long but it sure is thick and has such beautiful waves.

This adorable little girl must have taken quite a fall to get that little mouse under her eye.  Such a serious look, but don't be fooled....



This is more like it.  I let her see her picture and she told me what a lovely "camisa" (blouse) she had on, so I just had to take one more....
 
And here she is in her camisa, leggings, and little boots.  What a little charmer she is, too.

This is her big brother.  He was so happy that his little sister wasn't the only one I was interested in.  I suspect that he's had more than his fair share of people making eyes over her and leaving him out of things altogether.

 It's been a long morning and he's just about ready for a nap.

This adorable baby went to work with her mom today.  She was having a grand time and laughing and grinning all over the place until I took my camera out of my bag and then this is about the best picture I could manage.  The rest of the time she was on the verge of hysteria.  I backed up very quickly and put the camera away but she still wasn't sure I was someone to be trusted--not even a little bit.

This little sweetheart wasn't altogether certain I was to be trusted but, again, showing her the picture I had taken led her to want to smile pretty for the next one.

This is more like it.  She's still a little nervous but looks just too cute for words.  I wish I could figure out a way to get some of these photos to the parents of the children without having to actually get them printed.  Well, maybe printing them is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.  I'll have to go check out the costs here.  Perhaps it's reasonable.

So there they are, this week's children.  Some weeks are great for getting fabulous photos of kids, others not so much, so we'll see what I come up with in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Cynthia! I am thinking I'd like to do some volunteer work at the elementary school level when we move to Cotachaci; I always got along well with the little ones at local schools. Take care, Ken/Barb.

    ReplyDelete