Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Broken Wrist Update

I went to the orthopedic dr. yesterday and he confirmed that the break in my wrist is much easier to treat than if it had been just about anything else.  Of course they still had to put it in a cast but this one gives me far more of my fingers and thumb available so typing is much easier than it was before.  The cast gets in the way but it's still much easier to do.

He's hopeful it will be sufficiently improved in two weeks that I can get one of those removable splints.  I'll still have to wear it the full six weeks but it will be much easier to manage.

Things involving water are still a bit of a challenge but I'm managing with those as well.  And I know everything is just going to keep getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment