Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Indoor Yard Sale, Part 2

You may recall that I said the dates for the indoor yard sale were February 18th and 25th.  What in the world was I thinking?  I suspect the earliest I can do it will be the 25th and I have a plan that may be totally unrealistic but I'm trying it on for size.  Tell me what you think.

Saturday 3/3 Sale from 9:00 to 3:00
Sunday 3/4 Whatever is left is given away, also 9:00 to 3:00
After 3:00 The guy from upstairs who wants what's left for his church's rummage sale comes to get that.
Monday 3/5 Haul the trash to wherever trash goes to die and start cleaning for the move out inspection
Tuesday 3/6 Finish the cleaning and have the walk-through with the manager.
Wednesday 3/7 Fly out

It sounds crazy and probably is but it also seems like the most sensible way to do it.  I get to stay in this apartment until the very end and it still clears the apartment out.

Am I nuts?

Is there anyone in the Twin Cities area who would like to help with this?  Helpers get a preview and reduced prices, especially if you'll be helping with the cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment