Friday, February 24, 2012

What A Fabulous Gift!!!

You may recall that back in an earlier post that I said something like, "It would be great if I could just pack my stuff and walk away from the rest without having to deal with the whole selling, giving away, cleaning part."

A few days ago my daughter gave me that gift.  She wondered why I couldn't just do that and leave the rest to her, my family, and friends.  I thought long and hard about it (about 10 seconds) and said I thought it was brilliant and incredibly generous.

This is a gift I never would have thought of and one that means so much to me.  I definitely got my birthday and Christmas gifts from her this year.  I haven't told her that but she'll probably figure it out when she reads this.

Once again, thank you daughter of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment