Thursday, February 2, 2012

Indoor Yard Sale

I've nailed down a couple of dates for my indoor yard sales.  They'll be on February 18th and 25th.  They'll only go from noon to 5:00.  I don't want it to last forever.  Then, on March 3rd, everything that's left will be free.  If there's still stuff left over (and of course there will be), there's a man in my building who is collecting things for his church's yard sale.  I've told him he can have anything of any salable value and whatever is still left will be trash and will be disposed of appropriately.

If you're in the Twin Cities area and what to take a look at what I have, I'll be previewing everything at some point and you're welcome to come for that.  I want to give friends and family first dibs on everything.  If you're reading this, you're definitely one or the other.

As always, there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment