Friday, February 17, 2012

Getting Ready for the Moving Sale

Getting ready for the move and the moving sale was always going to be a challenge but with a broken wrist I find it amazingly more difficult.

Fortunately I have found people who will help with everything from lifting boxes to doing dishes--it's all working out perfectly.  I love it when that happens.

Today I finished my dental work, tomorrow or Sunday I can pick up my new glasses, and Monday is my last appointment with my Dr.  It's amazing to me that it's all happening at all.  Think of it--17 days and I'll be on an airplane heading further south than I ever dreamed I'd be!

Tonight, though, I take a lovely break to go to the symphony with my daughter.  I'm truly looking forward to it.  We have such a fabulous orchestra here--world famous in fact.  I get to go to this one with my daughter and in a couple of weeks I'll be going to another one with my granddaughter.  What a lovely way to remember our last days together here in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment